Town Of Ulster

Seniors must file for Federal Rebate

April 15, 2008
Table Of Contents:

Ulster County Office for the Aging advises Senior Citizens that they must file a Federal Income tax return to receive a rebate under the federal economic stimulus program.

*  *  *   *   *   *


By filing a return, a filer gives the Internal Revenue Service the information it needs to issue a rebate.  Free tax preparation and filing services are available from various AARP Tax Aide sites throughout the county.  For more information, call the Ulster County Office for the Aging at 845-340-3456 or toll-free at 877-914-3456.